Transcript Request

Transcript request are emailed to Roberta Crizer the Counseling Office secretary. Please state your full name, date of birth, the year you graduated, and where you want your transcripts sent including the mailing address. The email must be sent by the graduate who is requesting their transcript. Thanks.