Transcript Request

Current Seniors:

You MUST request your transcript on your Parchment Account. Once logged on to your account, you can request an:

1. Unofficial Copy when requested to yourself or;
2. Official Copy to be sent to the university you choose/NCAA when doing the request

Graduated Students:
Transcript requests need to be emailed to the Counseling Office secretary, Roberta Crizer at

Please state in your email:

1. Your full name
2. Date of birth
3. The year you graduated
4. Where you want your transcripts sent including the mailing address.

- The email must be sent by the graduate who is requesting their transcript.