Transcript Request

Current Seniors:

You MUST request your transcript on your Major Clarity Account. Once logged on to your account, you can request an:

1. Official Copy to be sent to the college/university you choose/NCAA when doing the request
- Log In by choosing the "Continue with Google" option.
- On the left-hand side toolbar, choose "Application Center."
- Scroll to the "Transcript Requests" and proceed with searching the college/university you would like your request sent. 

2. For an Unofficial Copy for personal use, senior portfolios, scholarships, or car insurance discounts, please email your counselor to get an unofficial copy.

Graduated Students:
We do not keep copies of your diploma. The diploma you received your graduation year is the only copy. We can provide a transcript that will list your graduation date.

Transcript requests need to be emailed to the Counseling Office secretary, Roberta Crizer at [email protected]

Please state in your email:

1. Your full name
2. Date of birth
3. The year you graduated
4. Where you want your transcripts sent including the mailing address.

- The email must be sent by the graduate who is requesting their transcript.